GodlyArcheage - To view all our guild topics please register/SignIn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GodlyArcheage - To view all our guild topics please register/SignIn

Archeage guild on (EU) Nui server - Haranya Faction. Guild Name - 'Conspiracy Theory'. We aim to be fun, to be active and to play efficiently.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help in the next 3 days in gilda trade runs ^_^

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Meikaruku

Hey guys, I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me in delivering 13 packs or more (probably only 13) a day for the next 3 days for galleon..
and I will be Glad to help anyone with trade runs or anything else later Very Happy

Rumiho

I should be around to help you with that.

Meikaruku

Rumiho wrote:I should be around to help you with that.

Thnx ^^

Godly

Admin

I can help you with that too : ) Count me in. Should make a plan on how to get the packs to freedlich safely as there are so many.

https://godlyarcheage.forumotion.co.uk

JamayKany

I'm in!
I'm out of labor and don't have much to do :p

Godly

Admin

Brill we need everyone to help who is on the game at the time as I supsect a big fight when we get there with pirates, as we will most likely use nicco merchant ship if he is on.

https://godlyarcheage.forumotion.co.uk

Meikaruku

JamayKany wrote:I'm in!
I'm out of labor and don't have much to do :p

I kind of have enough labour to craft and deliver the 39 packs now so no problem Smile and thnx a lot for helping ^^

Meikaruku

Godly wrote:Brill we need everyone to help who is on the game at the time as I supsect a big fight when we get there with pirates, as we will most likely use nicco merchant ship if he is on.

That would be great to have a raid team on this 1 or 2 runs for 39 packs,
and I sure hope we would meet any pirate as I think we shouldn't take the route directly from ynyster to freedish, I guess it's better to take a long journey to the right of the map and then head back to the small island besides freedish. cuz it's not a 5 or 10 packs run, it will be a 20+ trade pack run Very Happy so I would be super frustrated if it's all gone without at least deliver half of the packs that can be made Very Happy and thnx a lot ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum