GodlyArcheage - To view all our guild topics please register/SignIn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GodlyArcheage - To view all our guild topics please register/SignIn

Archeage guild on (EU) Nui server - Haranya Faction. Guild Name - 'Conspiracy Theory'. We aim to be fun, to be active and to play efficiently.

You are not connected. Please login or register

12-18/01/2015 Important please Read (Gearing up the guild)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Godly

Admin

Making everyone rich.

Currently giving each player 20 trade packs worth of materials to do trade run from rooknbourne to falcorth. If you do not know the route ask someone : )

Each pack gives between 7-9G.

Once you have done all 20 you should have enough to buy 100 packs worth of materials which equals between 700-900G.

Once acquired please pass on 20 packs worth to another member if they have not had any already to start them off on this scheme.

Once everyone has done this.
This plan actually leads onto another plan which i have been analyzing and been considering before getting members rich.

The next plan which will be explained by me when 10 players have done the first part of the plan by doing the above, this is so that we can continue to the next stage and so the players can enter in on the gearing up plan that can be implemented if everyone likes the plan. (It would help if you have finished your crafting trees as it will eat 600 labour points of yours 4-5 days a week) 2 days a week will be used to re-stock on trading materials, but that's if the next plan below is set into motion.

The plan will allow each member involved in plan to get high level crafted weapons (Between tier 1-4) weekly or monthly until you get conquers weapon, then will move onto tiers 1-4 (Delphinad level) with each member. There are more gearing plans to follow this but it involves members working together, I hope this plan intrigues you : )

https://godlyarcheage.forumotion.co.uk

Godly

Admin

Currently trying to come up with a efficient plan for non-patrons to join in on this activity due to them not getting as many Labour points as patrons.

Might have a idea on how to do it, will have to discuss it with you guys to see what you think : )

Rumiho

Godly's post is missing some important information so I'm going to explain it here for those of you who haven't heard in-game. The plan is to get everyone geared up as quickly as possible. This will cost gold.

• Taking part in this plan is voluntary, but if you don't you'll miss out on getting crafted gear. If you do want to take part you will need to be prepared to commit 600LP per day if you are patron, 300LP if not.

• You should already have the starter kit described in Godly's post. If you don't, speak to a guild leader.

• You will need to run 5 packs of Rookborne Biscuits per day. This will bring in approximately 45G which you will then send to Godly.

• If you are not a patron you should make the packs and then have a patron hand them in for you, meaning you only have to use half as much labour. This is because non-patrons gain labour at half the rate of patrons.

• Each day a different member will use all the money brought in that day to craft a piece of gear.

• If you don't send in your gold you will be moved back 1 day in the queue for each day that you miss.

• Please try to miss as few days as possible as missed days means the other members will lose out on the gold that they could have spent crafting that day.

Godly

Admin

Gearing plan changed and current people participating are Godly and meika, Ammmm:

The plan is to get everyone geared up as quickly as possible. You use the gold you make during the week on yourselves.

If you do want to take part you will need to be prepared to commit 240lp-840LP per day, will be easy if your a patron. If you are not a patron, well then i guess think carefully on what you want to do.

You should already have the starter kit described in Godly's post. If you don't, speak to a guild leader.

You will need to run 2-14 packs of Rookborne Biscuits per day. This will bring in approximately 45G-135G+ which you can do with what you want, but i usually save it up for 5 days which equals around 180G - 675G+ and then spend it in one big go to buy what I need to further my gear.

Me and Meika are currently doing this daily now at 8pm and finishing 9.00 to 9.30pm UK time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum